Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelor degree (BS in Computer Science) or similar
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry and IT is presently seeking a Tibco Consultant, based in Toronto Canada.
- 5+ Years of experience with TIBCO Admin and TIBCO development.
- Hands-on experience in TIBCO BW 6.
- Knowledge of complete SDLC
- Hands-On Experience of the Apps and Tools mentioned in the Mandatory Skills
- Individual contributor, but is able to work in a team setting good communication skills
Required Qualifications :
- BW6.x, Tibco Mashery, EMS 8.4 and above, Tibco FTL 6.5, Tibco Active space 4.2, Bitbucket, CI/CD - Jenkins and Maven
- Admin: Installation, upgrades, patching, and production support for Tibco Products like
- BW6.x, EMS 8.4 and above, Active Spaces 4.2, FTL 6.5
- Automated deployments - Bitbucket, Jenkin, and Maven