Technical /Senior Developer - TIBCO
Location : Canada
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4+
Required Education : Bachelor degree (BS in Computer Science) or similar
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aviation industry, is presently seeking a Technical /Senior Developer - TIBCO based out in Ontario Canada. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider/supplier. We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment
Required Qualifications :
- 8 – 10 years of service-oriented software development / data integration design experience.
- At least 3+ years functioning as a TIBCO Integration Architect
- Experience in deployment of TIBCO application on GIT/BitBucket
- Experience in writing detailed design documents, code review as per customer standards
- Deep understanding of high available, high performance, distributed architectures
- Expertise in Data Modeling (Entity-Relationship Diagrams, Data Flow Diagrams, Data Vault Modeling, etc.)
- Should have good knowledge on Tibco Mashery API implementation.
- Should have hands on experience on
- TIBCO BW 6.5 (Mandatory), BW6x
- TIBCO Mashery
- Messgeway service ( File Transfer Application) EMS 8.4 and above,
- Tibco FTL 6.5, Tibco Active space 4.2,
- CI/CD - Jenkins and Maven.