Talent Acquisition Spcecialist
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry, is presently seeking a “unique person” based out of Dallas, Fort Worth, Texas, USA to join our already “unique and dynamic” team of professionals in one of the most exciting industries to be in.
As part of a newly created team the “Talent Acquisition Specialist” will play a big role in supporting the full-cycle recruitment for our prestigious clients in the Aerospace world. The incumbent will assist the Director of Business Development with day-to-day talent acquisition activities to ensure that the best talent on the market gets to our clients first! The “Talent Acquisition Coordinator” will have to be able to wear different hats as this role is evolving.
Some of their duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Act as the main go-to person for the Director in all areas of talent sourcing
- Master our CRM and have a say as it grows and evolves - Be in charge of all job postings and making sure they reach the target audience
- Research & Marketing Activities
- Source & do preliminary telephone interviews
- Coordinate & schedule candidate interviews & assessments
- Be in charge of candidate care activities such as coaching, creating and distributing candidate correspondence including interview schedules, new hire paperwork, offer letters & hew hire information packages
- Help in the organization of career fairs & participate when required at recruitment events locally & internationally
- Negotiate wage rates and other terms of employment with candidates
- Maintain industry contacts to gain knowledge & obtain sales leads
- Manage & supervise current contract, contract-to-hire and direct, placement employees
- Account Management/Sales Don’t let the title fool you this is not your regular job with a regular company!
As GAL continues to grow – so will the position and so will you!! If you think you have what it takes to join a team that is setting new standards of excellence in the industry and want to be part of that exciting “Industry Buzz” apply today before we find them!
We offer the following:
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- Minimum of (2) years relevant experience as a recruiter or in an administrative support role (HR experience an assist)
- Able to handle a very fast-paced environment along with time-critical information Advanced communication & written skills
- Customer Service focused
- Experience in IT is mandatory
- Ability to keep up with a dynamic work environment, manage multiple, varied but most of all FUN tasks with enthusiasm
- Excellent computer skills along with being able to learn fast
- Speaks :