Supplier Monitoring // Monterrey, Mexico
GAL AeroStaff., which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry, is presently seeking Supplier Monitoring Manager for 6 months plus contract based in Monterrey, Mexico for supplier parts monitoring. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider/supplier. We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
The supplier monitoring manager is required to visit the end client-supplier facility to ensure that the supplier parts meet the quality standard established in the supplier agreement as well as delivery time. The goal is to make certain the supplier knows the customer's requirements for parts and meets them.
- Establishment relationship.
- Determine if there are any issues of any type ex:
- The supplier needs assistance from the end client.
- Third-party supplier issue.
- Manpower requirements not met.
- Shift schedule issue.
- Batch delivery issue.
- Perform facility, paperwork, job cards, parts, and performance audits.
- Perform clear, concise and executive daily and weekly reports.
- Perform end client conference call
- Report findings daily.
- Perform a coaching session with the supplier.
- Competitive Salary
- Versatility of employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in supply chain management is mandatory.
- A minimum of 1(one) year experience in aviation (asset).
- Have above average presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills, in both verbal and written format.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills.
- Fluent in multiple language