Location : Ontario, Canada
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4 +
Required Education : Bachelor degree (BS in Computer Science) or similar
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Responsible for delivering the design and implementation of Cloud technology solutions.
- Mentor and coach team members on best practices for design, development, troubleshooting, testing, and implementation. Conduct code and quality reviews of deliverables produced by the team.
- Collaborate with the Enterprise Architecture team to deliver IT strategies.
- Provides technical expertise and leadership to develop integration solutions spanning business processes, operating systems, applications, and hardware platforms.
- Identify and analyze business needs versus existing applications and serve as the subject matter expert driving alignment through innovative solutions. Additionally, develop system requirement specifications and technical design documents.
- Develops and recommends standards, guidelines, and best practices
- Negotiates acceptable solutions to complex problems across multiple businesses and/or technical areas
- Works and communicates effectively with all levels of management.
- Act as the last level of escalation for support activities. Define and lead a cross-functional team to perform root cause analysis.
- Provide work estimates for cloud and data-related activities.
- Assist with the managing of project and support resources, report status to functional managers as well as to project managers.
- Participate in Design Reviews, Testing approach and approves project deliverables (from a data architecture perspective)
Required Qualifications :