SF Business Analyst
Location : USA/ Canada
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4 +
Required Education : Bachelor degree (BS in Computer Science) or similar
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Work with Delivery Lead/Project Manager to maintain and coordinate communication with the customer/client throughout each project.
- Work with the project team to gather the business and functional requirements, by scoping, defining, and prioritizing requirements.
- Mapping functional requirements to Salesforce.com features and functionality.
- Understand and document requirements for configuring, testing, and launching CRM solutions.
- Understand CRM requirements and Identify product requirements for future enhancements.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile inconsistency and break down high-level information into details.
- Work with Architects and Developers to transform new requirements into Salesforce.com design and implementation.
- Develop, maintain and perform processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity in platform applications with Salesforce Administrator and functional managers to create training materials and documentation for Salesforce.com users and help train new end users on Salesforce.com and related applications.
- Configure Users, Profiles Role Creation/Maintenance, Custom and Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Page Layouts and List views, Assignment/Auto Response/Escalation, Workflows & Approvals, and Process Builder.
- Supports testing cycles (UAT, regression, system) and/or Training/Training Materials.
- Supports PM with project updates, scheduling, invoicing, etc.
Required Qualifications :