Senior Solution Architect / Solution Architect / JDA Warehouse Architect
Location : Montreal, Canada
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 10 +
Required Education : Bachelor degree (BS in Computer Science) or similar
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aviation industry, is presently seeking a JDA Warehouse Architect based out in Montreal Canada. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider/supplier. We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment
Roles & Responsibilities
- Active participation in Solution Design workshops
- Approval of Solution Design and Validation of the configured Solution
- Validation of Test concept/scenarios
- Leveraged as the JDA WMS solution expert for transformational projects/programs.
- A key contributor to the Change Management efforts for global or regional program implementations.
- To be involved and provide input to the Global Technology Strategy, serving to the Governance Board, ensuring input in the decision-making process. Therefore, it is critical to delivering high-level assessments in a short period of time to ensure timely strategic decisions.
- To prepare and deliver presentations for user, management, and executive-level audiences and Provide advice to customers regarding industry best practices and Process Methodology.
- Can demonstrate and facilitate Design, Develop, Integration Discussions of product functionality and product architecture (i.e. Show data and process flow from one JDA solution to another) for modifications, interfaces, reports, and screens to ensure smooth integration between technical and functional business requirements.
- Takes a lead role in the pro-active search for areas of process improvement and ensures connectivity to customers in the business in this respect.
- Interacts with Business, Service Delivery, and Service Providers in decision-making processes regarding new solutions.
- Pro-active involvement in the Global Technology growth and improvement in processes and service delivery.
- Convert business requirements into technical terms for the development team, perform detailed design, obtain design acceptance from business stakeholders and reviewers, develop detailed designs including functional specifications.
- Conducts/leads business process analysis or design, construction, validation, and deployment phases of the project
Required Qualifications :
- Should have strong domain knowledge in JDA WMS solution with an understanding on how the JDA solutions can be configured and delivered to better facilitate customer business processes. Extensive experience in constructing an overall Architecture for current and future business needs.
- Strong expertise in MOCA Components, MTF, DDA/Pagebuilder, Reports, and labels
- Strong experience in integration of JDA WMS with variety of host and destination systems using JDA Integrator/Connect.
- Experience in developing, modifying interfaces, tracing and troubleshooting.
- Experience with support tools, Project management and global SharePoint.
- Knowledge of integration techniques using middleware’s like JDA connect, MuleSoft, TIBCO
- Should understand the SDLC processes and have a good experience on requirement analysis and design.
- Experience of working in fast paced dynamic environment including multiple vendor
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Must exude a positive, can-do attitude and an inclination for process improvements