Senior Program Planner
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial Aviation industry, is presently seeking for Senior Program Planner with experience in automotive industry for a 1 year contract, in Ireland We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
A program planner’s job entails obtaining knowledge about the company’s overall goals and using that information to develop or manage specific programs or projects that further those goals. As a program planner, your duties are to provide support to various team members who carry out daily, weekly, or monthly tasks to streamline their workflows. To succeed in improving the quality and efficacy of programs, you provide support when it comes to operating budgets, overseeing the schedule for projects, and identifying areas for improvement. This job requires excellent communication, multitasking, and organizational skills. Qualifications for this career typically include a bachelor’s degree in business administration and prior experience in a relevant role.
• Assist in program planning, analysis and development activities.
• Resolve program performance issues and develop recovery plans.
• Provide support in risk assessment and mitigation activities.
• Prepare budgets and control expenses within the budgets.
• Understand program requirements and develop program plan to meet milestones.
• Work with program team, business partners, contractors, supplier, and vendors to meet or exceed project expectations.
• Provide support in conducting periodic audits and generate audit reports for Managers.
• Communicate program progress to Manager on regular basis.
• Identify and resolve program problems and keep management inform about any financial and schedule issues.
• Track expenses, identify cost variances and provide corrective actions.
• Work in compliance with company policies and regulations.
• Develop process improvements to achieve program objectives.
• Monitor program progress throughout all program lifecycle phases.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
• Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work.
• Heavily Regulated Industries with strict adherence to procedures.
• Flexibility to meet business deadlines