Product Lead (Digital)
Our Digital team is looking for a dynamic leader to drive concurrent and upcoming projects and initiatives to further the business unit's strategic digital roadmap.
Our ideal candidate thinks long term, has delivered technical (think interacting with IT) and business (think product, marketing) strategic roadmaps while taking into account where the business needs are today. They have a background working in the telecommunications industry delivering customer-facing Digital self serve capabilities (portals, capabilities) The candidate is comfortable leading teams, leading discussions, and is a self-starter. The candidate is an excellent communicator, who will be expected to put together and present recommendations to senior leadership.
- Build online strategies to drive customer experience
- Identify and manage project interdependencies, gaps, and risks as required when developing long term plans for channel integration
- Engage project stakeholders and communicate project updates to ensure buy in to the strategy
- Act as a liaison to ensure that all projects are aligned with the omni-channel mandate
- Engage and communicate with multiple internal teams to ensure integration success across channels and assist in issue resolution
- Assist in Analyzing and aligning all current digital platforms used by Small and Large/Enterprise business groups
- Assist in writing/reviewing omni-channel requirements for Roadmap projects
- Understand and work in the Agile process