Location : Montreal, Qc
Job Type : Internal Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1+
Required Education : University Degree
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
GAL AeroSpace Corp, which provides specialized manufacturing services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry, is presently seeking a Junior Marketing Manager based at our office in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
The Marketing Manager is expected to plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the establishments of commercial, industrial and e-business advertising, marketing and public relations activities.
- Plan, direct, evaluate and develop advertising campaigns to promote the sales of products and services.
- Establish distribution networks for products and services, initiate market research studies and analyze their findings, assist in product development, and direct and evaluate the marketing strategies of establishments.
- Manage, direct, evaluate, develop and implement communication strategies and information programs, publicize activities and events, and maintain media relations on behalf of the group.
- Manage, plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate the design, development and maintenance of Internet website.
- Manage, plan, organize, direct, control and evaluate performance of social media network including publication.
- Assist in building and publishing corporate presentation.
Required Qualifications :
- University degree or college diploma in a field related to electronic commerce, Web site content development, or Internet services.
- Experience in Web site design, interactive media development, data administration or information systems analysis or experience related to Web site content is required.
- 1-2 years experiences
- Bilingual: French and English