Location : Canada
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 6+
Required Education : Bachelor degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aviation industry, is presently seeking a Liaison engineer based out in Mirabel QC. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider/supplier. We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment
Duration 1 year possible more
- Onsite Parts and resource coordination for all actions and activities in support of RNCs, retrofits, upgrades, etc. for EPS (electrical power system).
- Onsite support in Mirabel, Canada of A220 electrical components for production aircraft where resource is needed for troubleshooting, reworking and general customer support as the front line of contact.
- On average 8 units of EPS (electrical power system), position located at Mirabel .
- Qualified resource to suggest instructions, repair/rework hardware under approved instructions and provide quality signoff
- Find solutions to any problem with the EPS that is reported and raise necessary documentation to overcome the problem quickly and efficiently.
- Repair and/or salvage dispositions with respect to Engineering specifications, concepts and integrity of design, as well as, sign for dispositions on behalf of the Engineering department.
- Work closely with all specialists within Engineering, such as Design, Stress, Materials Technology, Performance and others as required in order to problem solve and or address any problems reported.
- Support Production, Design Engineering, Procurement & Quality in coordinating resolutions to issues and providing Corrective Action involving Engineering.
- Interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Provide status, updates & keep current on information regarding manufacturing changes & problems.
Required Qualifications :
Electrical systems experience is a must
MRB certification not required