Global Vendor Planner
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial Aviation industry, is presently seeking for Global Vendor Planner with experience in automotive industry for a 1-year contract, in Ireland
We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
- Responsible of Supplier Weekly planning process on the specific suppliers portfolio working to support all plants on components planning process
- Following and driving actions to improve suppliers portfolio
- Escalate any supplier issue to the next levels according to escalation matrix, prepare escalation files and follows action plans in order to solve the issue and to reduce the impact; supplier crisis management
- Coordinates with team analyzing RCCP short term on monthly basis checking if supplier capacity is in line with actual shipments from suppliers
- Supports supplier related initiatives
- Supports together with the team checking on weekly basis new parts schedules and pipelines
- Maintains together with the team the planning parameters in accordance with global replenishment, plant and inventory strategies
- Supports supplier logistic development in the region and support negotiating and signing logistic protocols with suppliers
- Works with the plants in order to avoid Premium Cost related to the managed suppliers performance
- Visits suppliers on monthly / quarterly basis or as part of taskforce in case of supplier crisis
Physical Requirements & Work Environment:
• Substantial amounts of telephone and computer work.
• Heavily Regulated Industries with strict adherence to procedures.
• Flexibility to meet business deadlines