GCP Security Engineer
• In-depth & hands-on experience with identity and access management, network security, data protection, cryptography, and penetration testing.
• In-depth & hands-on with architecting, developing, or maintaining secure cloud solutions such as Google Cloud Platform and AWS, including:
- o Environment isolation
- o Organization policies
- o IAM roles
- o User & Group Management/Cloud Identity
- o 2SV/MFA
- o Secure VPC architecture
- o Firewall rules
- o Logging
- o Encryption & KMS
- o System hardening
- o Vulnerability scanning
- o Secret management
• In-depth & hands-on experience with infrastructure automation, secure software development, and application security.
• In-depth & hands-on experience with securing Kubernetes and containerization workloads.
• Provide domain expertise in cloud computing security, compliance, and security best practices.
• Understanding of industry compliance and security standards such as PCI DSS, ISO 27001, SOC 1&2.
Create and deliver security best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders