Director of Maintenance / Person Responsable de la Maintenance
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry, is presently seeking a Director of Maintenance / Person Responsable de la Maintenance in Ontario, Canada for a permanent position. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider/supplier. We offer competitive salaries and an opportunity to travel throughout the world, as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
Director of Maintenance the title is synonymous with "Person Responsible for Maintenance (PRM)" Responsible to the Accountable Executive (AE), the PRM shall manage the activities of the approved maintenance organization in accordance with the policies set out in the MRO or Airline Maintenance Policy Manual (MPM)
- Financial aspect of Maintenance planning
- Attention to detail
- Decision Making and Judgement
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures the direction of the Maintenance Control Manual is met.
- Ensures all Transport Canada maintenance requirements are met.
- Perform the overall management and planning of all Aircraft Maintenance.
- Perform the initial development of approved maintenance schedules and ensuring that maintenance schedules remain compliant.
- Ensuring that sufficient men-power is available to coordinate and support aircraft maintenance.
- Supervise the performance of the maintenance, repair, modification, overhaul and alteration of aircraft and aeronautical parts.
- Ensure that the Quality Assurance System is respected and applied.
- Carry out the duties and responsibilities given by President and the Accountable Executive.
- Management skill is our focus.
- English speaking.
- Minimum of 5 years as a manager
- Minimum of 5 years experience in MRO center.
- Minimum of 5 years in Aerospace.