Delivery Assurance Leader // Chihuahua, Mexico
GAL AeroStaff., which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry, is presently seeking Delivery Assurance Leader for 3 months plus contract based in Chihuahua, Mexico. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider/supplier. We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
The Deliver Assurance Leader is required to visit the end client-supplier facility to ensure that the supplier parts meet the quality standard established in the supplier agreement as well as delivery time. The Delivery Assurance Leader is expected to have strong Supply Chain experience in the area of delivery assurance. He also need to have strong leadership to be able to develop a recovery plan and drive actions to execute. They should also have strong organizational skills as they will be tasked with at least 37 parts.
- Establishment relationship.
- Determine if there are any issues of any type ex:
- The supplier needs assistance from the end client.
- Third-party supplier issue.
- Manpower requirements not met.
- Shift schedule issue.
- Batch delivery issue.
- Perform facility, paperwork, job cards, parts, and performance audits.
- Perform clear, concise and executive daily and weekly reports.
- Perform end client conference call
- Report findings daily.
- Perform a coaching session with the supplier.
- Competitive Salary
- Versatility of employment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in supply chain management or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in supply chain management is mandatory.
- A minimum of 1(one) year experience in aviation (asset).
- Have above average presentation, interpersonal, and communication skills, in both verbal and written format.
- Must be able to work flexible hours.
- Demonstrated leadership and coaching skills.
- Fluent in multiple language