Data Bricks Developer
Location : Ontario, Canada
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4 +
Required Education : Bachelor degree (BS in Computer Science) or similar
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
- Strong Data bricks development experience
- Update and Validate the database connection from BO Universe and report to Snowflake database.
- Ensure to convert the Netezza Incompatible SQL's into Snowflake compatibility.
- Experience in creating a re-usable component for handling Databricks
- Must have work experience on DataBricks interface with accelerators/frameworks
- Well-versed with ETL Strategies, Audit Frameworks, and Process lineage.
- Involve in the design of LLD, Unit Test Cases & SIT Unit Test Cases
- ETL Coding and Conducting Unit Testing
- Building scripts for scheduling jobs using the scheduling tool
- Deploy code across the environment
- Support for SIT and UAT activities for defect fixes
Required Qualifications :