Contractor / Amazon connect
Location : Ontario, Canada
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 4 +
Required Education : Bachelor degree (BS in Computer Science) or similar
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aviation industry, is presently seeking a Contractor / Amazon connect based out in Ontario Canada. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider/supplier. We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment
- Knowledge of Amazon Connect Contact Center Architecture.
- Experience with Amazon Connect IVR Contact Flow, Security profile, ACD, and Reporting Components.
- Experience with Amazon Lex, Lambda function, and IAM
- Cloud watch logs analysis
- have good debugging and analytical skills where the primary objective would be resolutions of the critical environmental issues. Must be able to explain technical detail and provide guidance to internal stakeholders.
- Good Knowledge of SIP protocol.
- Hands-on experience in multimedia setup (Inbound and Chat) environment.
- Good knowledge of Databases such as SQL, Oracle, MySQL etc.
- Experience in Web Services/SOA functions, backend integrations, stored procedures, and scripting
- Strong exposure to CTI development, Agent Softphone
- Knowledge of JAVA/.Net technology.
Required Qualifications :