Location : Lawrenceville, Georgia, USA
Job Type : Temp/Contract to Direct
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 1
Required Education : Post Secondary
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
GAL AeroStaff provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry. We are presently seeking a Cabinet Finishers based out of Lawrenceville, Atlanta, Georgia, USA to work at AeroQuest our USA facility.
- Finisher will be involved in sanding for spraying and polishing cabinetry using power tools to achieve a perfect finish on the product.
- Work in a spray booth required (no on-site spraying).
- Knowledge of applying stains with a wipe, spray stains, shading, lacquering, and painting.
- Sanding and polishing cabinet finish (polyester)
- Knowledge of CNC machine operation
- Excellent team work environment.
- Superior compensation.
- Versatility of employment.
Required Qualifications :
- 1-3 years experience as a Finisher or in Aerospace Cabinet Manufacturing.
- Diploma in wood working or equivalent.
- Knowledge of aircraft regulations concerning interior design.
- Knowledge of design techniques, principles, tools and instruments involved in the production and use of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings, and models.