Business Development Representative
Reporting directly to, and working alongside the General Manager, in conjunction with the entire team, the Business Development Representative will be trained, guided and managed by the General Manager to increasingly assume responsibilities for the Company’s growth in Aerospace business. This position provides upward mobility for a sales representative with strong sales capabilities, negotiation and customer relationship skills. Experience in aerospace or Information technology is mandatory.
- Assuming responsibilities for Major Customers;
- Participate in the formulation of contract and quotes;
- On-going customer relationship development;
- Prospecting new global customers;
- Ongoing development of prospective customers and information to determine their potential;
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities;
- Developing new market;
- Support of Operations team and participation in Management meetings ;
- Participates in trade shows, conventions and major industry events.
- Three (3) year’s experience in sales;
- Business administration degree or equivalent
- Must be results oriented;
- Problem solver;
- Out of the box thinker;
- Proven track record;
- Understanding of global aviation business in mandatory;
- Bilingual: English and French;
- Desire to work in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment.