Business Development Manager
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry, is presently seeking a Business Development Manager, based in Canada. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider/supplier. We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
The role of the Business Development Manager is to source candidates and develop business relations with current and future clients via multiple sales tools such as cold calling, market research, and other innovative techniques. The goal is to meet and facilitate the hiring needs of clients while respecting contractual agreements to attain business targets/objectives. You will also be expected to perform as a recruiter, sales rep. and account manager. As your business grows your responsibilities will grow to eventually manage your own team.
- Present and sell staffing services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current staffing resources knowledge using talent pool.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Manage account services through quality checks and other follow-up.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new staffing opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Coordinate company staff to accomplish the work required to close sales.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS