Aircraft Technical Record Engineer
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry, is presently seeking Aicraft Technical Record Engineer to be based in Houston, Texas. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider / supplier. We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
Our Technical Record Engineer will be responsible to review all documentation pertaining to the delivery and acceptance checks of customer aircraft to ensure regulatory compliance of all technical documentation in regards to customer regulation and maintenance organization. You will also be responsible to liaise with internal and external Customers on all aspects of Technical Records.
- Verify aircraft hours, landings and engine cycles on log pages for accuracy
- Advise customers and clients of any discrepancies found in the TSN/TSO of component. airworthiness limitations and maintenance requirements on the aircraft.
- Review log pages, work orders and component historical records.
- Review all job cards based on aircraft hours and cycles.
- Generate action item reports required to track checks activities
- Create and maintain a KPI and storage system of all irregularity.
- Ensure accuracy and timelines of all technical records review.
- Provide leadership and guidance to Technical Records staff, including training with respect to all regulatory requirements and Jazz Technical Records procedures.
- Liaise with customers and clients maintenance bases/departments, as required, to solve technical records issues.
- Control of all records and procedures to ensure compliance with local Aviation Regulation requirements.
- Ensure that all Airworthiness Directives, Alert Service Bulletins are actioned
- Generate end of affectation reports in a timely manner.
- Performs assignments with instructions but is required to exercise independent judgment to maintain company standards.
- Ensure that all publications, publication revisions are sent out as required in a timely manner.
- Review all APU, MLG, Engine, APU, Hard time components and on condition components.
- Review all CPCP, SI, EO, STC, Repairs, Aircraft dent and buckle charts.
- Review all MPD task, Log books and Checks compliance.
- Knowledge of Scepter Software system is an asset.
- Knowledge of Worldwide Aviation Regulations is required.
- Bachelor Degree in Aeronautical Engineering
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication, and presentation skills.
- Self-motivated and result oriented with a focus on quality.
- Ability to understand / implement change based on the needs of the organization.
- Great Leadership and Decision-making Skills.
- Analytical skill/MS Office/Excel Proficiency
- Ability to lead in a rapidly evolving and dynamic environment
- Demonstrated team player with excellent interpersonal skill