Aircraft Sheet Metal Technician Wacco
GAL AeroStaff., which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry, is presently seeking an Aircraft Structural technician in Wacco, Texas, U.S.A. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider / supplier. We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
The selected candidates will be required to perform aircraft structural assembly, Fitter, in Wacco, Texas USA.
- Troubleshoot aircraft structural systems to identify problems and adjust and repair systems according to specifications, technical drawings, manuals and established procedures
- Repair and overhaul aircraft structural systems
- Install or modify aircraft structural components
- Dismantle airframes for repair, overhaul and cleaning, and reassemble
- Perform and document routine maintenance
- Order and maintain inventory of parts and supplies.
- Inspect structural systems of aircraft and ensure that these systems meet FAA and company standards of performance and safety
- Maintain detailed repair, inspection and certification records and reports.
- Competitive Salary
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 to 35.00$ USD per hour
- Must be able to be certified to operate self-propelled vehicles such as forklifts, scissor lifts, and boom lifts and aircraft tow vehicles. Requires flight line physical.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English Language
- Must be able to work overtime, any shift, and weekends as required.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background, drug, & medical screening, subject to FAA requirements and random substance abuse screening.
- Must possess mechanical skills and have the ability to assemble close tolerance part using hand tools such as pneumatic drills and rivet guns.
- Must have requisite basic tools prior to starting to work; tool list will be provided. Tools must be shadowed and engraved.