GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial Aviation industry, is presently seeking Aircraft Painter for a 3 to 6 montsh contract, in Ontario, Canada. We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
The Aircraft Painter is responsible for the cleaning, sanding, masking and the application of the paint using paint spraygun on the aircraft.
- Use caustic products. Use rotary air sander to sand the plane;
- Mask the plane to protect surfaces;
- Use paint spray gun to cover surfaces;
- Clean the plane;
- Chemically treat surface as required;
- Perform repairs to the paint as required;
- Complete the documentation as required;
- Perform all other related task.
- DEP in aircraft painting or similar qualification;
- 3-5+ years of experience as an painter in the aerospace industry;
- Ability to read drawings and other engineering documents;
- Experience with ISO9001 and AS9100, an asset.
- Day Shift: 6:00AM to 2:30PM