Aircraft Avionics Technician USA / Mexico
GAL AeroStaff., which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry, is presently seeking an Aircraft Avionics technician in St-Louis, Missouri, U.S.A. GAL AeroStaff is an internationally approved OEM service provider / supplier. We offer competitive salaries, as well as a professional and ethical work environment.
We offer visa process for Mexican applying for this position.
The selected candidates will be required to perform heavy maintenance on narrow body aircraft in St-Louis USA.
- Aircraft instrument mechanics and technicians repair and overhaul, install, calibrate and test aircraft instruments.
- Aircraft electrical mechanics and technicians repair and overhaul, modify, install and test aircraft electrical systems and equipment.
- Avionics mechanics and technicians troubleshoot, repair and overhaul, test, modify, install and inspect aircraft electronic systems and components including communications, navigation, and autoflight equipment.
- Avionics inspectors inspect and test aircraft instrument, electrical and avionics systems and ensure that the installation, maintenance, repair and overhaul of these systems meet FAA and company standards of performance and safety.
- Maintain detailed repair, inspection and certification records and reports.
- Accommodation for 2 months
- Local transportation for 2 months
- Taxis for all trips to the airports
- Personal Safety equipment like steel toe boots
- T-Shirt in the name of GAL or the client as preferred.
- On-site dedicated local support to ensure proper integration for 2 weeks.
- All visa fee.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $24.00 - $29.00 per hour
- Must be able to be certified to operate self-propelled vehicles such as forklifts, scissor lifts, and boom lifts and aircraft tow vehicles. Requires flight line physical.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to speak, read and write the English Language
- Must be able to work overtime, any shift, and weekends as required.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment background, drug, & medical screening, subject to FAA requirements and random substance abuse screening.
- Must possess mechanical skills and have the ability to assemble close tolerance part using hand tools such as pneumatic drills and rivet guns.
- Must have requisite basic tools prior to starting to work; tool list will be provided. Tools must be shadowed and engraved.