.NET developer / Technical Lead
Location : Vancouver, BC, Canada
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Hours : Full Time
Required Years of Experience : 5+
Required Education : Bachelor degree (BS in Computer Science) or similar
Travel : No
Relocation : No
Job Description :
GAL AeroStaff, which provides specialized staffing and recruiting services in the Business & Commercial aircraft industry and IT industry, is presently seeking a .Net developer, based in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, DLLs, API and T-SQL
- Strong in WebAPI, Databases, SQL, T-SQL, API, DLLs, Entire Lifecycle
- Understands how to call APIs and also how to use DLLs in projects seamlessly and effectively
- Experienced in MVC, entity framework, LINQ and Web APIs
- Strong coding skills with C# .NET is a must.
- Good knowledge of SQL Server and relational database concepts.
- Experience analyzing user needs and requirements.
- Excellent knowledge of creating and testing of Web APIs.
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience with web and enterprise application development
- Strong understanding of architecture and Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Agile methodology.
- Understanding of Azure, docker and Redis is an added advantage.
- Knowledge of JIRA, Postman and GIT is an added advantage.
Required Qualifications :
.NET, C#, API, SQL